• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
current pic taken just seconds ago... The red is cat blood. Curiosity haha, well you get the picture!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I don't need a 40mm VRM fan either. LMAO

Attachments

• 20150725_234202[1].jpg
    20150725_234202[1].jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 68
It's not terribly loud. It's a much lower pitch than 110 cfm rad fans, that much I know lol.

It's good for lots of things, not just the PC. Use that bad boy in front of the truck when working on hot days, drying wet floors, has dried painted walls in rooms.....

Multi purpose while multitasking ;)

Good. :)

/me loves cats

Me too actually. We just acquired a 3 year old female cat from a guy that's moving out of state to take care of his parents. They are allergic to cats and she needed a home fast. So I took her home and my daughter was like WHOA!!! Very happy to have her. She's a sweety now that shes getting adjusted to her new home. Got her a rabies shot, some drops from the vet for ear mites and soon to be fixed as well. Needless to say, we are happy to have her and I think she's happy to be here.

The cat doesn't have access to my office and PC stuff, so there's no worries about the cat and fan scenario. I really don't feel like cleaning a mess like that either lol.

In other PC news.... I'm underclocking lately. I'm down to 3.5ghz and comparing frame rates to 4.7ghz. Between 4.7 and 4.9ghz, there is hardly a difference. So I thought I'd down clock to a lesser processor to see what the differences are. Not terribly bad.... I've lost a good 20 fps maybe. Still writing down figures, but everything is just as playable as it where at higher speeds.

I have also banged out 1.4ghz at 7x multi for grins. I've found the PC usable for netting and such, but gaming is near impossible haha!

Me too actually. We just acquired a 3 year old female cat from a guy that's moving out of state to take care of his parents. They are allergic to cats and she needed a home fast. So I took her home and my daughter was like WHOA!!! Very happy to have her. She's a sweety now that shes getting adjusted to her new home. Got her a rabies shot, some drops from the vet for ear mites and soon to be fixed as well. Needless to say, we are happy to have her and I think she's happy to be here.

The cat doesn't have access to my office and PC stuff, so there's no worries about the cat and fan scenario. I really don't feel like cleaning a mess like that either lol.

In other PC news.... I'm underclocking lately. I'm down to 3.5ghz and comparing frame rates to 4.7ghz. Between 4.7 and 4.9ghz, there is hardly a difference. So I thought I'd down clock to a lesser processor to see what the differences are. Not terribly bad.... I've lost a good 20 fps maybe. Still writing down figures, but everything is just as playable as it where at higher speeds.

I have also banged out 1.4ghz at 7x multi for grins. I've found the PC usable for netting and such, but gaming is near impossible haha!
Awww!
Sounds like she found her place in your home already :)
No cat near PC = less dust caught in fans and filters too :thup:

I might also join the downclocking club. Things aren't so well with my right anymore...
3 times in the past 3 days I woke up to a dead computer - black screen, no response.....

And now, my GTX 780 is stuck at 50% power usage even when idle. :screwy: makes for a laggy desktop and laggy mouse response.
I don't know if all that high vcore has finally took it's toll on this chip or what, but 1.6 volts for 4.7Ghz is just plain stupid.

And yet, it's not stable on anything else. :bang head

I'm actually a bit disappointed in how the Athlon 64's look when the copper is exposed....
No traces at all :(

IMG_20150726_124250[1].jpg

I tried to stay below -30*C, but its a lot of work trying to run benches and keep up with the pot. Main gold to was just test things and not to get MB Wet. chip has more.

I tried to stay below -30*C, but its a lot of work trying to run benches and keep up with the pot. Main gold to was just test things and not to get MB Wet. chip has more.
One thing these Fx 8xxx/9xxx do is eat through DICE/Ln2 when really pushed on all 8. You'll be amazed on how much less adding you have to do to the pot when you shut cores off. Nice work LRG5! :thup:

When I was benching early 8320 on dice then I couldn't pass 6GHz and all was wet. Under load CPU had +20*C and some more. Fun is starting with LN2. If I had good access to LN2 then I would bench AMD more often.

Back