• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow I'm surprised you're up already ,That's a late night.
I'm working away in the garage today and brought this silly laptop with me. I'm gonna build three of these.
Capture.JPG

This is our little hobby/business garde furniture and trellises.

Wow I'm surprised you're up already ,That's a late night.
I'm working away in the garage today and brought this silly laptop with me. I'm gonna build three of these.
View attachment 127303

This is our little hobby/business garde furniture and trellises.

Heck I figured I might have a call from GA by now. Hehehe.

The trellis? Got to call it by its' correct name is nearly a fibonacci design. It looks pretty darn awesome man.
RGone...

Oh shett, just called GA and got no answer. Likely causes are: 1. > phone not active in doghouse. 2. > Loaded up the covered wagon to trail into town for more parts since momma ain't letten him in no motorized means of trans-po. 3. > He has taken to bed due the strain of all his shett being broket. 4. > All the above.
RGone...

Gee thanks man their my own design although the idea isn't. Just check out that case. All I can say is WOW That will be an awsome case bit pricy maybe but every option you might want. I've been checking cases lately, my next venture is going to be water but I'm still not sure if it's gonna be ina box like that or custom built into an old shipper desk I have here.

EDIT: We've named that the Obelisk

Last edited:
my next venture is going to be water but I'm still not sure if it's gonna be ina box like that or custom built into an old shipper desk I have here. = Is that shipping desk a stand-up at it affair? I think C_D's computers are under a podium affair. He stands or uses an 'everclear' stool and however many computers go under it with a monster KVM switch for the various systems. Leastwise that is my vision of what he uses. Sounds freeken intriguing to me. Hehehe.

I envisoned the shipping desk with enclosed radiator drawing air thru aesthetic grillwork and sending out air thru grillwork and the and the noise would be next to none. Hehehe.
I will go now. RGone...ster.

Nope it's a sit down affair and quite large. Has 3 drawers on the right a drawer whaere you sit and what looks like 3 drawers on the left. It's actually a door that houses the old style spring platform that would hold a heavy typewriter. When you pull it out the spring lifts it up to desk level(this would house the guts work bench style)the pump will sit on the floor behind the desk and the rad is going to be in the basement.I'm thinking small car rad and 12v fan combo cool air and noise won't be an issue. This is still in my head though!!

Nope it's a sit down affair and quite large. Has 3 drawers on the right a drawer whaere you sit and what looks like 3 drawers on the left. It's actually a door that houses the old style spring platform that would hold a heavy typewriter. When you pull it out the spring lifts it up to desk level(this would house the guts work bench style)the pump will sit on the floor behind the desk and the rad is going to be in the basement.I'm thinking small car rad and 12v fan combo cool air and noise won't be an issue. This is still in my head though!!

You're going to need a pretty good pump for that amount of distance. Better idea, get a jackhammer blow through the slab in the house, dig like 3 feet down and go geothermal? I'm sure the wifey would like that. CD could come get you with the covered wagon and the two of you can share the dog house.

I figured there's lot's of pumsp available didn't have to be something meant for a
computer. As long as it has the right flow and can handle being warm thought it'd be OK.
But this is still a dream and the wife liked the idea of geothermal. Remember who we're talking bout she couldn't wait till the CC was over. I considered the geo method but my foundation is about 2' thick built with field stone. so I'd have to go through the wall which is still a big job.

Or a couple rabid beavers:rofl:
Ha it's funny because I'm Canadian. But seriously they're pretty nasty little critters.

ok, i actually am back, sent one of my guys to the big city so i could learn all the new crap in the shop and the new stuff for the car before i ship it all off to the guys on the road and have a little peace and quiet time.
just rebuilding the system as was tonight and got a cosmo 2 for later.
2 saphire hd7770 ghz oc edition cards new rad and other stuff, ordered what was not on the shelf. cost so far $975 plus time and fuel.

going to build on the floor this time.

I checked out that case earlier. Wow that is huge and awsome!!! The thing was bigger than the asian chick in the newegg video. HaHa If it would only make you breakfast.....

Dam .... the Cosmos II is a nice case but it is not that mobile. I think mine weighs about 100lbs now with all the stuff in it. You will like the case. :D

:clap:Talk about beavers and look who shows up !!
How's things up in Ottawa? My brother lives up there!!

I needed a pump...real pump.

I was hearing about pumping over a distance and with some head. Here is where I order my stuff from at marine depot com. I highlighted the pump I use. There must be too many there to choose from. Hehehe. Six years of perfect performance to date.

My Pump. Resized so click line at top of pic to see full size text.

1combi.jpg

RGone...ster. :grouphug:_________:bang head:bump:

Thanks man!! I'm not really going to be pumping that far but it never hurts to have a source!! I figure at the most 3' up and 3' down if the pump is on the floor . If I figure out the switching I might put the pump in the basement too. I planned on suspending it from the ceiling but with something likre this I could put the rad on the floor on wheels so It's moveable. Where do you have yours in the laundry sink, Ha ha

ok, i actually am back, sent one of my guys to the big city so i could learn all the new crap in the shop and the new stuff for the car before i ship it all off to the guys on the road and have a little peace and quiet time.
just rebuilding the system as was tonight and got a cosmo 2 for later.
2 saphire hd7770 ghz oc edition cards new rad and other stuff, ordered what was not on the shelf. cost so far $975 plus time and fuel.

going to build on the floor this time.

Holy Bat Crapman, momma is going to enclose the garage for sure now. :grouphug:

RGone...ster. :bang head:bump:

:clap:Talk about beavers and look who shows up !!
How's things up in Ottawa? My brother lives up there!!

Things are pretty good up here in Ottawa though quite warm for this time of the year, we got up to 28*C the other day. Nice little Trellis you have there if I ever get moved I might have to come and check out the stuff you sell for the back yard.

I am down in Kingston this weekend we were just out driving around looking at some lake front property's, some people are way overpriced for what they are trying to sell. Still there is a couple good deals out there to be found if you take the time to look, just need to sell my house.

I was hearing about pumping over a distance and with some head. Here is where I order my stuff from at marine depot com. I highlighted the pump I use. There must be too many there to choose from. Hehehe. Six years of perfect performance to date.

My Pump. Resized so click line at top of pic to see full size text.

View attachment 127305

RGone...ster. :grouphug:_________:bang head:bump:

That looks like some form of submersible bilge pump, should be able to find them at most marine places. Something else you can look at if you cant find one of those are live well or bait well pumps though it might be harder to get fittings for them as most are drilled through the live well wall. Their advantage would be higher flow with some moving as much as 1200 gal / hour. How they would work with allot of head pressure not sure.

I am down in Kingston this weekend we were just out driving around looking at some lake front property's, some people are way overpriced for what they are trying to sell. Still there is a couple good deals out there to be found if you take the time to look, just need to sell my house..

Small world that's where my wife is frome most of her family is still there... We rent a cottage in july near Perth a place called Sharbot Lake. It really rocks no literally so many rocks in that neck of the woods.

Back