• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well shoot, count me in. I love watercooling, and have helped many friends set up their loops, but this last year or 2 have found me in financial hardships, and I haven't had many chances to purchase any new equipment, even as much as a heatercore for my personal loop. I am running a BIX1 ATM, and had actually considered adding a second one to my loop, if I were able to find a great deal on one, that is.

Anyways, this is an excellent thing you are doing for the community, and we all appreciate it.

Don't you dare put my name in the hat! ;) I need a new rad a lot less than some other members.

I just want to say how impressed I am that you would do this. :clap: Thanks for your generosity! I hope a newbie wins so we can start the circle over again. :D

count me in i'm building my first setup, and this would be perfect!

thanks,
mike

holy damn that's generous!

I can last without a rad, so don't count me in. Just giving you props, man. That's a nice thing to do. I also hope a noob gets this, to help with a new WC'er!

SiGfever said:
thorilan,
You are definitely eligable as much as you have helped me! I live outside of Richmond in Chesterfield county.

small world, that's where I live. I'll throw my name in the hat too. I'm thinking of trying out WC on my secondary PC.

Count me in! This is such a cool deal, very nice to see that you learned a lot, I know I'm going through a learning expierience too! lol

im in on this too. Could definitely use this rad for a new build im thinking of. Thanks OP and good luck to everyone...

Back