• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Konica 2400W LASER PRINTER DEAL $250 -$100 MIR @ OFFICE MAX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stereo555

Overclocking is music to my soul
Konica 2400W COLOR LASER PRINTER DEAL $250 -$100 MIR = $150 @ OFFICE MAX

Konica 2400W COLOR LASER PRINTER DEAL $250 -$100 MIR = $150 @ OFFICE MAX ; over 50% off

OK bear with me on this one ....

(basically in-store only atm , online seems to be out of stock)

Office Max has the Konica 2400W Color Laser printer on sale (online add) HERE (top left) .

If the printer comes up as OOS , do a search for 2400W and the price shows up as $249.98 HERE . Ok there is also a $100 MIR that goes with the deal that you will receive at checkout/in-store with this purchase .

Regular price $400
Sale price = $250
MIR = $100
TOTAL $150

Now Newegg sells this printer for $350 and also has a $100 MIR to go with it (different rebate though). So the above deal is still even better since the starting price at OfficeMax is a $100 cheaper to start with , not including the rebate.

Now the fun part ....

Since this deal is on going , and most Office Max stores seem be out-of-stock on the 2400W ; (CALL you local store to check inventory) ; Office Max is offering to SUBSTITUE the higher-end Konica 2430DL ($500) for the same $250 -$100 rebate price . Office Max offered to do the substitution on their own accord (I did not ask for it) .
I asked the sales rep again ... are you sure about the substitution on this with rebate included ; she said DEFINITLY YES ! I said ok , I'll be right down to pick one up .
Got to the local OfficeMax , and sure enough , No 2400W's instore at all ; but plenty of 2430DL's !
Since the 2430DL is a $500 printer and being offered at $250 and a -$100 MIR to boot ... I HAD to grab one . :p

This deal does has a little bit of YMMV in it (your-mileage-may-vary) depending on stock/inventory ; but for the original deal on the 2400W and its end price , it makes this a VERY nice deal . BUT... with the possibility of a substitution to the 2430DL , then it makes this deal HOT !

Just for reference , here's Neweggs prices on the KONICA 2400W and the KONICA 2430DL

Again , the sales rep told me the substitution (to the 2430DL) "should" be automatic if your local OfficeMax is out-of-stock on the Konica 2400W . CALL your local OfficeMax first to check inventory , then ask about the possible substitution .

Needless to say , I walked away happy as all heck with a nice $500 color laser printer for a mear $150 AMIR . Even if I never receive the rebate , I'll still be a happy camper at $250 for a 2430DL .

Good luck ... ;)

Last edited:
Back