• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Laptop AC Jack

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PerfectRazor

Registered
I was wondering if anyone has any idea where I can find a replacement AC jack for the MSI S6000? Did a lot of google fu, but still comin up empty. If i dont fix it soon, my girlfriend wont actually believe I'm good with computers =P There's a bar code on the jack that reads C 036/002 106K158224.

so you just need to replace the PLUG or the jack?
the plug is the thing on the end of the wire, the jack is the mount on the computer.
digikey, has all that stuff, but you need a degree in electronics to find anything there :)
http://www.digikey.com/

Bgmicro might have some stuff like that on surplus, then buying a old one off of e-bay and scavenging the parts.
going to the manufacture themselves, in this case if they answer you the answer will probably be correct :)

Its the jack I have to replace, its cracked =( but thanks for the link, I'll dig through it.

Back