• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Largest .PST files you have found

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
have a client user that has 2 42GB pst files and his normal inbox which is probably around 15 right now.

others within the company also have multiple 15GB + pst files.

our clients for the most part create spam. everyone is on a ton of distro lists and no one ever reads half the mail that is sent to those. everyone "Reply all" such a waste....

I have seen 25gig and he is an exec, but everyone is soo concerned with c.y.a.! If you have to cya on everything , your not or dont know how to do your job IMO.

I see this is a little old tread but I just found 47GB pst file on my customer's laptop. Just wondered if anyone have seen that too. Looks like someone has :D

Now can you imagine the total HDD failure? I don't know what is your experience but many people here in the Czech Republic DON'T backup and then they are so surprised when the drive fails. But that's another thread

Back