• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Launching a revolutionary cloud based solution!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tír na nÓg

Hi lads,

I think it is time to make the announcement: We launch a revolutionary 100% cloud based solution.

Aimed at education, training and congresses/conferences, it integrates virtual booth for interpreters.

It is a complete toolbox made of social network, collaborative tools, streaming control room.

Low bandwidth and resource usage (run on an android dongle with <2.5Mb/s for all features).

As some forums members might know, I used to live in central African townships (no current water, not cool, but I learned so much...).

I've seen, and lived this life of misery.

Access to knowledge should be available for free to all of us human being!

Our solution, for its basic features is free, for all! Audio Video messaging, collaborative toolbox, collaborative whiteboard, access to all archived streams, document sharing...

Of course, I want to make money out of it!

Our first event will be held in the Natural History Museum in London the 23rd of November. I'll give away 50 logins for people who want to attend the event remotely (don't be shy!).

Push me an email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Back