• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lenovo laptop booting issue ..how to fix it ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

maryblack123

hi my name is.recently i buy lenovo laptop.. after few month of use.. i am facing a issue regarding booting. the laptop is slow at startup. also my laptop is heating up continuously... i searched for lenovo support in the net but i cant find the proper solution what is the process to contact lenovo laptop support.

Welcome!

What was your name? You didn't finish that sentence. From your forum user name we would assume you are Mary.

Did you buy the laptop new or used? Where did you purchase it from? New laptops typically come with a 1-2 year warranty. A used one may or may not come with a warranty.

Does it finish booting into Windows?

You say it is heating up continuously. Can you hear the cooling fan running?

The Lenovo support link you gave is blocked by my antivirus software. That is not the right place to go.

What country are you in? I can give you the link for Lenovo support in the US but not sure that would be geographically appropriate.

Last edited:
If it doesn't boot and just sits like it's trying to load and never does, it's an issue with Windows. I had that issue on my Lenovo laptop and I found, through lots of googling, that it's common. Re-installed windows and all is well now.

Back