• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LG MONITOR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

snod33

Just like to tell you about LG RMA for my W2363D 3D monitor. The touch controls failed and i couldn't even switch the monitor off or adjust the brightness ect. I went to their website talked to one of the online techs who went through the usual stuff and then said he would have to get back to me about the warranty. I bought it of ebay new, from a company which had since been taken over. I thought here we go they are going to try and riggle out of this one. But to my surprise the next day i had phone call from a courier saying they will pick the monitor up the following day. It was picked up and i thought its going to be a while so i had to dig my 19 incher out OMG horrible. A day later courier rings up and says its fixed and will be delivered the next day. So it took a total of 6 days which i think is a good turn around. Well done LG :clap:

Back