• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lian li cases & support

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PolePosition

I just want to go on record here to say how pleased I am with Lian li tech support. Last week I had a problem with shorted power switch and informed them on Monday through their global website via email. One week later I have my new switches and have installed them. They get an A+ in my book.:thup:

I agree, I needed to know what the max wattage/amps for my fan controller which, at the time, wasn't listed for the unit. The woman took my number and called the office in Japan
when they were open (that night compared to the U.S.) and called me back the next day with all the info and then some. They even updated the specs listed on their site. Very pleased :thup:

Interesting and glad to hear.

Awhile back (year+) I had a broken fan on a new Lian Li case. Newegg could only replace the case, not the fan, (their policy) and since I had already completed the build before I noticed the problem I opted to replace the fan. Easier just to buy a replacement fan. I sent a couple message to the Lian Li support and got zip-nothing. Never heard from them.

I love their case ans still buy them but have figured I'm pretty much on my own if I had a problem.

Back