• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lian Li PC001 Dynamic Derbauer with Air Cable Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aslejoh

Good evening,

First of all, I am sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section..

I have bought a Lian Li PC001 cabinet and I want to run 3*360mm radiators in it, and I also want to show off my Heatkiller GPU block. Does anyone know if the Lian Li O11D-1X Riser Card Cable + Air Vertical Kit can be mounted in the top "pci spots"?.. (English is not my first language..) I.e. so that I can get space for a radiator in the bottom of the cabinet also?

geli-809_geli_809_04_800x800.jpg

As this picture shows, it is mounted in the bottom (obviously to let the ricer cable rest on the bottom mount, but if I instead 3d print a riser to mount the card to avoid sagging, can I still install the Vertical kit in the top of the "PCI Spots", and instead leave the 2 other open?.. I am pretty sure this will work.. but just were wondering if anyone else have done it this way? Google is not helping, and neither is youtube with other peoples builds in these cases.

Also, have someone done a double loop build in this case?

Sorry for the bad english.

Kind regards,
Asle

Back