• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Lian Li Unveils Four Prototype Cases During 2021 Digital Expo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Early this morning Lian Li hosted its 2021 Digital Expo on Youtube. The highlight of the video is four new prototype PC cases along with soon-to-be-launched products and upgrades to existing ones. The Q58 and A4-H2O are both small form factor (SFF) cases with water cooling options in a compact footprint. While the Q58 is compatible with standard ATX power supplies, the A4-H2O will require an SFX-sized PSU. The next prototype featured is the massive V3000+ full tower chassis. This one is really a redesign of the existing V3000. Due to its modularity, it is capable of running dual systems, multiple 480 mm and 360 mm radiators, and up to 16 HDDs or 19 SSDs. Finally, the 011D EVO is a hybrid of the 011D XL with the size of the 011D Dynamic, both incredibly successful cases. Here is the official press release from Lian Li.

Click here to view the article.

Which one?

The V3000 plus , I tried smaller cases and they are too hard for me to work in. That seems to be the only full sized.

Or is the 011D considered Full Size?

I can also work with a Lancool again , but a black one this time, built my Daughter and SIL's in a White one.

Last edited:
I like the V3000+ too. Hoping to review one when they come out but I'm not holding my breath.

The 011D has multiple versions. The 011D XL is a full size chassis.

Link to sexiness

Back