• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG [Lime Green with] ENVY

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sneaky

Skulltrail Junkie
I'm not going to divulge too many details about this project at the moment, as most of it is still up in the air. For now I'll be leaving you with one thing. A color.

Sparkle Granny Smith Powder Coat

green1.JPG

**not my bike - just using photo to display the color**
green2.jpg

Welcome to Project: [Lime Green with] ENVY

Last edited:
Blue and White.... um.... what the hell dude!

IMG_6011.jpg

*Shakes head again* It's not blue OR white - RAW, UNFINISHED, ALUMINUM

IMG_6015.jpg

IMG_6017.jpg

IMG_6021.jpg

IMG_6022.jpg

IMG_6023.jpg

IMG_6027.jpg

Jesus Christ!... I have NEVER seen black delrin LED bulgin vandal switches included as stock hardware. Unbelievable. AND a pair of wiring kits for the switches! Machined solid aluminum case feet... wow. Just wow. Bag full of standard M3 screws - okay, cool. Bag full of M3 threaded hard drive mounting screws with rubber vibration dampening grommets... tasty!

IMG_6034.jpg

That's not it! 4x matching bare aluminum 5.25" bay covers, more M3 screws (for the case panels), plus Ales @ LD included a bag full of rivets as I requested the whole case be assembled with M3 screws for shipping, as I will be disassembling the case for custom powder coating

IMG_6038.jpg

Very nice. Thats going to be a crap load of green my friend. However seeing that your sofa and motorcycle are already green I suppose thats good in your case.

I love this case, I think it looks purty! I have ordered one so it should be here soon. :D

Subbed!

I can see that being an awesome finish :)
Definitely subbing to see this one pan out!

Excellent choice of color! Looks awesome.

Though, I thought it was in the forum rules somewhere that each log pic must be accompanied by a pic of the chick in your avatar.

Last edited:
Back