• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech diNovo keyboard & MX900 mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hubris

Registered
I REALLY like the look of this setup. I've read some conflicting reviews, however.
Anyone here have any experience with this keyboard and/or mouse? How about for gaming?

Any opinions are appreciated.

Thanks.

hubris

hubris said:
I REALLY like the look of this setup. I've read some conflicting reviews, however.
Anyone here have any experience with this keyboard and/or mouse? How about for gaming?

Any opinions are appreciated.

Thanks.

hubris

I have a MX900 coming in on Friday, I'll let you know how it works out with my laptop.

i got the mx duo for bluetooth and I LOVE IT.. I dont have the dinovo, but i do have the mx900, and that mouse is REALLY great, its very sensitive and there is no lag whatsoever... And bluetooth is so much fun, i have my printer hooked up wirelessly to it, my cellphone hookup up to it too... I just take my keyboard and walk around, its graet.

Advertised range on all bluetooth devices is 10Meters(roughly 30 feet). I've had mine as far back as 15 feet just testing it, and it gets almost full signal. I'm extremely happy with the MX900. I also get no lag on it. Very good mouse IMO. The only thing I wish it had were an on/off switch for traveling. I'm going to be looking for a small zip up material case of some sort to put it in while traveling so it will auto off.

Back