• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech G910 Orion Spark gaming profile help needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HeatM1ser2k4

Just got a new G910 Orion Spark keyboard(only $45 on Ebay, and its brand new!!!) and thought I had set up a profile for League of Legends, but I'm having problems.Right now I have one of the default color profiles loaded, and I thought that once I started League of Legends, that the profile I set up for the game would automatically load when I load the game. I assigned colors to each key, and then I start the game. The problem Im having is that the colors I assigned do not go into effect.. Instead, some other profile seems to start with a different color scheme. How do I get the LoL profile I made to activate instead of what seems to be the default LoL profile?

The first picture is the profile I set up...the 2nd pic is what actually loads. How can I gget the one I set up to load when the game loads?

keyboard2.jpg
keyboard.jpg

I completely agree about google searches. I did one before making this post, but must not have used the best keywords because what IO found didnt answer my questions. I'll check out the link you posted...thank you very much!

EDIT: BTW, I think the article you posted actually helped me fix the issue....time will tell, but TYVM.

Last edited:
Back