• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a FULL TOWER case, need suggestions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I like my Stacker 832 a lot. It has everything you want, just missing the clear window in favor of more fans.

A friend of mine has a stacker and water and sli GTX's (also on water) and room to spare.

It's a really nice case

Jeff

Just unboxed my Cooler Master Cosmos today and my god it's well built. I've owned several cases in the past and this has to be one of the nicest. Heavy (thick walled) brushed aluminum case - oh and it's huge! Haven't built it up yet though as I'm still waiting on hardware to arrive.
Very pleased thusfar - even sound insulation on the removable panels. I've heard a few remarks about airflow but that remains to be seen.

Just unboxed my Cooler Master Cosmos today and my god it's well built. I've owned several cases in the past and this has to be one of the nicest. Heavy (thick walled) brushed aluminum case - oh and it's huge! Haven't built it up yet though as I'm still waiting on hardware to arrive.
Very pleased thusfar - even sound insulation on the removable panels. I've heard a few remarks about airflow but that remains to be seen.

I demand pics when building! :)

I would recommend the Cooler Master Cosmos S. I just got this case and let me tell you that it is the best case i have seen. As far as air flow goes that is not an issue. This case is great and plenty of room for you to work in without having to remover this or remove that. cable management in this case is very good now that there is not the foam in the doors like on the 1000. this is the case i would suggest on getting.
Cooler Master Cosmos S all the way.

I also have a Stacker STC-T01. Great case, and being able to turn the mobo tray upside down is nice. My only gripe is that the top panel isn't removable. Well, wasn't removable. I drilled out the rivets and replaced them with screws. The top panel comes off now, but it was no small feat getting it there.

No mobo tray, and not strictly a full tower, but I find my Thermaltake Mozart TX has more then enough room for anything and openings for 10-11 fans should be fine for airflow :). Theres a second side to the case meant for a mini-ITX board for a dual PC set-up but I find it very hand for cable management.
(sorry, pic is about a year old, my HSF is mounted properly now. This is also only the bottom half of the case, and were I not so lazy the cables could be made much neater)

dscf11561wq7.jpg

I'm thinking I could probably put a futon under my GPU and not have to worry about housing next year :D

I have purchased several large cases from http://www.servercase.com

Stay away from the cube cases. I have the YY210, similar to this one, they have cabling and cooling issues.

I do not see the one that is my favorite, CK810. It is huge, over 3 feet tall and was less than $80.

I also have one similar to the one thideras posted and really like it. The layout with the drive mounts in front of the motherboard instead of over is very convenient for cabling, airflow and installation.

I just nailed one of them rocket fish lian li cases for $50.99 from my local BB

just thru the the whole install in and didnt even mess with wires, pulled the door off also, doesnt even look like there was a door there. I hate dooors. Anyway sweet case for $51 build quality is awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_0730 [1280x768].JPG
    IMG_0730 [1280x768].JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0731 [1280x768].JPG
    IMG_0731 [1280x768].JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 113
Yea they are a fantastic deal at 47$ and best of all no shipping charge. I have one. While the airflow is not great, it works well enough. I love that its simple, no flash with great build quality.

Back