• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a Gaming Desk that can house the NZXT Phantom 410

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pshaw07

Hi, I have been looking around for the last 3 days for a desk that can not only house the Phantom, but can also hold 2 monitors, a printer/scanner as well as some other stuff like (possibly) ps3 and controllers, I have seen some nice desks in the past but no on e seems to be doing any decent gaming desks in the UK. It is getting a little bit disheartening, you would have thought that the modding component sites might have links to something other that cool looking chairs (as the desk should come first really).
Any help or direction you can push me in would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

"gaming desk"???

Just find a big desk dude lol. Im pretty confident someone in the UK has a desk for sale like this

http://www.martinandziegler.com/sit...r desk for 2 or three users.jpg?itok=0TAWMRDY

If youre handy with wood, you can always build what you need... (built the computer in the desk side, an old table top I found that I put hardwood flooring on, trimmed with some cheap white crap from hardware store, and a kitchen cabinet with drawers on the other side. Cheap and effective)

20150605_184032_zpsxmjekfn0.jpg

Back