• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a new case that has front mesh intake for AIO.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

krag

Classifieds Moderator
My Thermal Take V200 RGB Case is maxed out and a little cramped. What i do not like about it is the front plastic cover directly in front of my rad. I have the cover pulled off and resting with just the front panel cables supporting it. I did this to get air flow into my rad. With the front plastic shild in place, it sucks air thru one rectangular slot in the bottom thats only like 4x1 inches. Terrible idea for air flow. I am looking for a new case with a mesh front I like the Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB, but yet again, the front cover is a plastic shield. Maybe I could get it and mount my rad ontop? I will also need room for the EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING which has a 240mm rad when it becomes available thru thier "instock notify" program.

Any recommendations and personal experiences are welcome. Thanks OCF!

This is my current setup with the front cover pulled back.

Attachments

• 20210216_122821_copy_756x1008.jpg
    20210216_122821_copy_756x1008.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 56
That looks nice. I like the front side mount for the 360 rad. It's wider than a standard mid-tower case, isn't it.

One day I'll get a modern case. I still like the Lian Li Mesh, but this Corsair has many nice features.

Back