• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for WIN 7 RAID Drivers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cearian

Hello all Im new here and I hope i am posting in the right place. I am having problems locating RAID drivers for my mother board. Biostar TA790GX A2+. I have contacted Biostar and it was a huge run a round. I have tried using the Vista drivers and it was a no go. I use to run Vista 64 and had no problems when it asked for drivers before install I had the original CD to put in to load from. With Win 7 64 (which i was told would load automatically) it doesn't show my Drives while in RAID. SO now im stumped...Hopefully someone here may know how to solve my problem.Thanks for reading.

Thank you very much I am going to try now hopefully these will take care of my problem with my drives not showing up during a new install.ll keep you all posted.

Not what i was looking for. The ones i need are the ones you use when you first install you OS my case being Windows 7 x64. I am beginning to think they dont exist :(

Back