• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Win 10, Error after phone disconnect from USB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Niku-Sama

ok i am like freakingover this error and i cant figure it out.
i'll share it first and then explain the conditions
grr error.png

OK

I get the above error when i transfer photos, over usb, from my phone to the pc using file explorer on the pc and the phone in file transfer mode.
If i click "OK" it goes away for a short time and then comes back 30 seconds ish later. A reboot is the only think that makes it go away for good till i hook it up again
The other odd thing, if i try and open more than one picture while its still on my phone it errors out like its some sort of strange format after the first one opens fine any after give the strange error. If i copy that second (or later) picture over to the PC and then open it, it works fine.

this has been going on for a while, i thought it was my previous phone causing problems as it was getting old (Pixel 3a) but my new phone (Pixel 7) does the same thing from day one.
Both my PCs and Laptop do the same thing, they didnt used to, some update some where along the line has caused it but its been years ago now i couldnt tell you what one it changed after.

no virus, funky softwares, addons for windows or phone, it all stock OS stuff except for the decrapifier that i run on my installs to clean up thing like start menu and disable things before setup like cortana and one drive and stuff. been doing that the whole time, even years ago when it didnt do this.

any thoughts?
i'm getting real freaking tired of this

edit:
also censorship isnt working on this, i expected stars for the non friendly words, i'll post about it in the appropriate section

Back