• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looks to be official!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yep! I agree...July 27, 2002 looks the official date for One Million Workunits. Congratulations to everyone on the team. Regarding the one million WUs contest, I said July 26th. Looks like I guessed the closest...but I'm disqualified...so it looks like the winner is: (drum roll please)....AGGIES92!! Aggies92 picked July 24th and was the closest without going over. As a side note, Basher picked the 28th...missed it by one day.

AGGIES92: I'll PM you to arrange the prize delivery. Hawaii right?

Acceptance speech

Thank you so much.

I would like to thank Mr. Commodore, who at the ripe age of 64 got me started in this whole business. I would also like to thank NASA, who very intelligently chose July 24 as the date for the Apollo 11 splashdown, without them I wouldn't be here!

Thank you all, I love you!!!

:beer:

Re: Acceptance speech

aggies92 said:
Thank you so much.

I would like to thank Mr. Commodore, who at the ripe age of 64 got me started in this whole business. I would also like to thank NASA, who very intelligently chose July 24 as the date for the Apollo 11 splashdown, without them I wouldn't be here!

Thank you all, I love you!!!

:beer:

*teary eyed from that speech*

Congrats! ;)

Back