• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lost the pics I had of my BIOS settings. C6H

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Thick8

Updated to the new BIOS today. Didn’t realize that the saved BIOS settings would be lost. Then I remembered taking pics for a forum but can’t seem to find them. Either on the forum or my phone.
I currently up to 4.075/3000 CPU/memo but my CPU voltage is at 1.504 with a jump to 1.526 with P95 running. I’m surprised that core temp is only going to 56c
Maybe it’s a good thing because now I’ll get to see if this new BIOS allows me to turn the screws on this machine a little more.

That voltage is a fair bit higher than recommended already Thick8

The bios should have an option to save settings to a usb stick. ;)
I'll have the check that for next time.

That voltage is a fair bit higher than recommended already Thick8
I was able to bring it down to 1.45ish so It shouldn't present a problem now.

The memory fixes of this BIOS are proving to be beneficial. Using the Ryzen Calculator fast settings at 3024 with no Memtest errors. Not sure if I should try tightening the timings or go for a high speed. Currently 16-16-16-16-52-24-T1. Basically XMP settings. Where do you think I would see the best benefits from? It's Hynix single rank chips so I can't go crazy.

Tough call.. depends on what you are doing with the system. Test them both out and see is my suggestion.

Last edited:
You're not going to get a lot of speed out of those stick in the first place will be my guess so I would concentrate on the timings

I would also not rely on memtest86 as a stress test for memory stability in this scenario where the question is not about problems with the memory itself but if the IMC will allow the CPU to be stable at that memory frequency.

I would also not rely on memtest86 as a stress test for memory stability in this scenario where the question is not about problems with the memory itself but if the IMC will allow the CPU to be stable at that memory frequency.
I also ran the P95 (heavy on memory) test for an hour as well. If nothing else this BIOS is keeping me from buying a 2700x...

Back