• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LucasArts and other 3rd parties go Wii. LIGHSABER Wiis for US!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This kid became an internet super-celebrity, on par w/ the Numa-Numa kid. It's too bad that this happened to him, really.

I would've shaken his hand if I had ever met him.

ziggo0 said:
I love the Star Wars series for consoles. Anyone remember...I think its called, Star Wars Dark Forces II for the PS1? It was sorta a FPS with a Doom looking style graphics...man if I could get ahold of a copy of that I'd **** myself.

Dark Forces II = Jedi Knight

Man, i can't wait for the revolution. It would be sweet if they made a glove that could be used as the force :D

Oni said:
This kid became an internet super-celebrity, on par w/ the Numa-Numa kid. It's too bad that this happened to him, really.

I would've shaken his hand if I had ever met him.

did he deserve 250,000 CD though? the humiliation was partly because he was obese and partly because he was acting like a tit, whoever spread the tape shouldn't have, but it wasn't they who humiliated him, they just spread it to a larger audience.

SolidxSnake said:
Dark Forces II = Jedi Knight

Man, i can't wait for the revolution. It would be sweet if they made a glove that could be used as the force :D

I thought there was 2 Dark Forces before they started using the Jedi Knight title.

As for the Star Wars kid, I could've sworn I saw him on Letterman or Jimmy Kimmel after that happened. He seemed okay then, just really shy. :shrug:

Back