• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: February CineBench

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thank You :ty:

If you beat that, I may just have to try and find a golden binned CPU... :chair:

This is all I'm going to do on water. Maybe I'll give it another go if I can get DIce up later this month.

Intel|Dark_n_Beyond|3770K|Water|10.60

Cine 10.60.jpg

ooops...no memory tab...be right back!

Well...I can't quite match it. I'll concede the .02 points, cause that's what I get for being in a hurry. Now that I'm really late for dinner, I gotta goooooo!

Intel|Dark_n_Beyond|3770K|Water|10.58

Cine 10.58.jpg

dejo/3770k/ss/10.68 efficiency sucks outright, as this chip just doesntlike to clock much at all, and am a little past what it will run truly stable.
Dark, dont kill that chip just to pass this up. if you have to get the ss or dice and spank it.

Attachments

• cine10-68.jpg
    cine10-68.jpg
    580.2 KB · Views: 47
Dark, dont kill that chip just to pass this up. if you have to get the ss or dice and spank it.

Nope, not going to chase you. I really don't think there is anything left in the tank now without cold, and at the moment I don't have it. I really didn't expect my run to hold up, but I couldn't let Luis beat me by only .01 point without a second run.

Damn... I don't think I'm gonna be able to hit that... but I managed this

Intel|Luis_GT|3770K|Water|10.60

Attachments

• Cine3.jpg
    Cine3.jpg
    531.1 KB · Views: 42
Damn... I don't think I'm gonna be able to hit that... but I managed this

Intel|Luis_GT|3770K|Water|10.60

Nice Luis! As I said earlier, I'm done unless my pot gets here and I get some time for DIce. It's all good though - we kept each other honest. :salute: As dejo said to me, don't kill that chip.

I don't want to kill it... I think that's about as high as it'll go... and my A/C just won't cool my room enough... I may need to start considering going extreme cooling in the future...

:salute:

I don't want to kill it... I think that's about as high as it'll go... and my A/C just won't cool my room enough... I may need to start considering going extreme cooling in the future...

:salute:

The thought had crossed my mind to push my rig outside. It's -1c right now. I'm just not that ambitious, and I'm sure we'd still get smoked anyway.

Most likely! Water just can't compete against extreme cooling...

Wish I could have the fun of -C temps just to see how hard it can be pushed... the coldest it has ever gotten here is like 15C and that was 1 weird day and very early in the morning.

What is your single stage Dejo? I am curious if mine would handle the load.

Back