• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon: March Madness 3D Mark(Firestrike)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My PC also has a HD6570 in it, but the 5670 spanks it hard so I only use that one to feed my 2nd monitor for 2D stuff.

That is correct. Pick your poison. :p

For situations like this, could you enter in both, but only your best position counts? So say I have first place in single, and I entered in dual just in case and I have second place. At the end of the month, my dual submission doesn't count and my first place is where my points come from?

For situations like this, could you enter in both, but only your best position counts? So say I have first place in single, and I entered in dual just in case and I have second place. At the end of the month, my dual submission doesn't count and my first place is where my points come from?

I don't have an issue. Just not eligible for points from both is all.

That was my plan, lol! Then your alternate score gets dropped/doesn't count for the order in that section?

I dunno...

That was my plan, lol! Then your alternate score gets dropped/doesn't count for the order in that section?

I dunno...

Correct :) a bit more work for me but only matters in top 2. after that fight over a point :p

Loved super's score last month, must have taken a good while :p but still got a point :thup:

Not sure if I got the rules down 100%, I ran it as is. Didn't disable tessellation or tweak any factors... I couldn't find the Phys-X option to turn it off so I have no idea if it was on or off, sorry =\

Single|Whiskey11|EVGA 660Ti Superclocked|Stock (Reference)|4687

8520408352_1f14dcef50_h.jpg

:shrug:

Single|MetalRacer|GTX Titan|Stock|10027

Capture696.jpg

Updated! please forgive the minor table sorting error. gonna try to get that fixed.

Not sure if I got the rules down 100%, I ran it as is. Didn't disable tessellation or tweak any factors... I couldn't find the Phys-X option to turn it off so I have no idea if it was on or off, sorry =\

Single|Whiskey11|EVGA 660Ti Superclocked|Stock (Reference)|4687

8520408352_1f14dcef50_h.jpg

:shrug:

PhysX can be disabled/set to run on CPU via nvidia control panel as for know if it is on or off, you can tell in your GPUz notice how the box is checked. AFAIK you can only disable tessellation on AMD cards so your good there.

These monthly comps seem to be turning into a hardware competition lately :( if you have the hardware you don't even need to overclock it to win the month.

These monthly comps seem to be turning into a hardware competition lately :( if you have the hardware you don't even need to overclock it to win the month.
I know that I don't have a shot but it's still fun, that's why I do it.

wont be much I can do on this one at all. just have a gtx460.
dejo singlegtx460/3770k/stock/2860

Attachments

• firebench-2860.jpg
    firebench-2860.jpg
    430.7 KB · Views: 125
Back