• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV: September PCMark 7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
caddi daddi/ A8-6600K/air/3714

I can run this at quite a clock with stock, air cooling, so I think I have some more work to do.

Attachments

• 3714.PNG
    3714.PNG
    217.6 KB · Views: 83
Well that's not fair.

I'll re-run the bench, but I'm not buying an SSD just to get better scores.
To me, that's a flaw in the bench. Seems like it's considering the storage speeds more than CPU and RAM scores...
It's a bench for the whole PC that's why SP

Well that's not fair.

I'll re-run the bench, but I'm not buying an SSD just to get better scores.
To me, that's a flaw in the bench. Seems like it's considering the storage speeds more than CPU and RAM scores...

try raid 0 with some platter drives if you have some ...... :p

It's a bench for the whole PC that's why SP
:bang head
and that's why many HATES this bench.
:thup:
try raid 0 with some platter drives if you have some ...... :p
:cool:
didnt you used to run raid 0 anyways silver?
Yes.

Then came along NTFS errors in event viewer. Then came a thread asking for questions and a few PM's to RGone.
I came to the conclusion that it was just Windows being Windows, but months later the corruption took over and things were very unstable.

So yeah, no more on-board RAID unless it's a darn good onboard RAID.
I also gave my brother one of my drives so I can't RAID 0 anymore anyways :(

Dam .... end of the month has come fast and I have 50 points to try to find ...... maybe will get a chance tonight.

You better make that a couple hundred bassnut. I had a heck of a time with this last night. Spent hours trying to figure out why I was stuck at x7 multi.
Johan45/AMD/Water/5746
http://www.3dmark.com/pcm7/976062
PCMark7 5746.JPG

Not really been so busy with the TeamCup and the Challenger DIV IV that I just found time last night. Hopefully tonight I get a chance for improvements. Yeah I'm not done yet Roger. :muahaha:
This is what happens when people insist that I play too.

Back