• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: February Heaven DX11

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks like you'll have top spot there so far E_D if you get the CFX up there all legal like!

next time make catzilla 720p or something like that so nvidia users could get better spots :p

That's funny Woomack, you don't even like that bench!

I started to like it when I made better scores on my GTX780 than any 290X in ranking :D ... well it's still pretty bad benchmark but points are points ;)
720p is also free if you want to make screenshot with result , just have to register on their site ( don't have to pay ).

I started to like it when I made better scores on my GTX780 than any 290X in ranking :D ... well it's still pretty bad benchmark but points are points ;)
720p is also free if you want to make screenshot with result , just have to register on their site ( don't have to pay ).

My experience with Catzilla hasn't been great either aside from the bench itself , it's just riddled with little issues. I did buy sub for a couple months maybe and it works on and off. I'll put in the code and it says it's fine then won't let me do squat. I have to say support wasn't bad. I e-mailed them and it was fixed the next day. Growing pains maybe???

It just sad that to make 4k I had to use sub 0 and ~1600MHz core while 290X without tessellation can make the same on air and both cards are high end at the moment. GTX780Ti cost much more but isn't much better in this case.

Don't you have to pay to use that bench?

Not supposedly but subbing can be a royal pain. Save the file doesn't work still as far as I know. The format isn't supported by the bot so the data won't upload. They want you to go through their site and that can be difficult at times as well. I thought paying the $6 might help to ease the pain but it had it's own issues as well.

Since there are issues with submissions on hwbot then now you can use screenshots but submission via catzilla site isn't working for free submissions. Still as I said you can register on their site to have unlocked 720p ( for higher modes have to pay ).

3DM11 = R9 290/290X and it will be end of competition

Geez it only gave you another 300 pts. What gives??? Does it drop all the lanes to X4 or something ?

I know the scaling gets worse with more cards but that just seems criminal.

MetalRacer | R9 290X |Multi | Water | 6856.261

Capture123595.jpg

Just a stock clocked 4770K, with two R9 290's at stock clocks and a non- Modded Win 7 install. With tensilization on.

Untitled.png

Back