• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII:April, 3DMark03

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't know which 2 cards where used.

3D Mark 03 Ran On F@H-Server.jpg

It might not be the best but you now have part of your requirement. I hope it helps

Thank You For Your Time

Be careful leaving that ramdisk icon laying around in the open. It's prohibited in most HWB benches. ;)

Mr.Scott can my O.S. "windows 8.1 pro" be used in this competition ?
I don't set the rules for this competition, but if they keep with HWB rules, I would say no.
Somebody else will verify. Sorry I couldn't help you more.

I thought it was legal to run win 8/8.1/10 for the 3dmark benches as long as you have the newer futuremark sysinfo loaded

I thought it was legal to run win 8/8.1/10 for the 3dmark benches as long as you have the newer futuremark sysinfo loaded

If that is true, they didn't update the rules for this bench. But it doesn't mention 10, just 8/8.1 and server 2012.

3D03 isn't supported any more, so there is no way for FM to verify any of that.

Thank you Mr.Scott, Looks like I will be getting a new OS. If its ok for entries other than the team members.

looks like its just the newer 3d mark benches to be legal for win8+

That doesn't look like the proper background... See the first post.

You have all u need outside of tbat though!

As I said above you only need to run the gpu tests. Escape out in the second airplane run. ;)

Nice catch... Didn't notice that, particularly when we just discussed it above I wasn't looking for it!

He's a background and an OS away! Link to the requirements is just above in an earlier post of mine... Check that out!

Back