• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: March, Unigine Heaven , Xtreme Preset

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Def congrats on the hard work to Blaylock. And I just wanted to say the results are strong this month and we just started!!!!

Devlos / x / x1 / the sun / 0.000

whyohwhy.PNG

I'm not messing with this 290x any more ( I say ) until we get another cool front here or I start running the ac unit at night. Inside my house tends to be a little warm, it's like trying to bench outside in the shade the way my place is. I dream of central air or a month long cold front now, both not possible ( I temp you mother earth and good luck ). Maybe I'll go back to the g3258 a little with gtx750 :shrug:

Nice result marc, my GTX980 needs ss cooling to make clock like this :-/ Btw. one memory stick can't work at these settings - runs in triple channel.

Ok, so call me dense but how do you disable tessellation without giving heaven a heart attack??? Maybe Im just retarded.

CRABBI DADDI| 280X| SINGLE| STOCK| 2702.413

GIVING IT ANOTHER GO.

Attachments

• bench.JPG
    bench.JPG
    223.2 KB · Views: 86
CADDI DADDI| 280X| XFIRE| STOCK| 5152.035

another go with tess off.

Attachments

• bench.JPG
    bench.JPG
    223.7 KB · Views: 81
JICCMAN1965 / GTX 980/ WATER / 4539.116

I got it to stop shuttering so It ran ok. Just did not like to cold on LN2.

4539.116.png

Blaylock / HD 7850 / AIR / SOLO / 1768.78

GPU-Z got bugged but it's at 1050/1525 clocks. Best I could do . LOD did nothing. Actually made it worse. (?)

1768.78.PNG

CADDI DADDI| GTX970| SINGLE| AIR| 3331.393

It looks like I need some real help just to get in the ballpark with this new card, yes, for once I bought a current gpu, SO, THERE!

Attachments

• bench.JPG
    bench.JPG
    236.6 KB · Views: 51
Gave it a run last night real quick....

1715 score :(
Need to turn off tessellation it seems.

Back