• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: March, Unigine Heaven , Xtreme Preset

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It looks like I need some real help just to get in the ballpark with this new card, yes, for once I bought a current gpu, SO, THERE!

That's right in the ballpark where my card benched the other night ...... will try to post it later if I can.

please do, dejo has me on the floor kicking and screaming.
I have seen a thing or two on striping out the bios and modding the power limit and voltage, I'm not going there and I might suspect he has.

yeah I have been looking at some of the scores ...... either I am missing something or they are doing something very different. Either way I just do this for a bit of fun and to fill in a bit of time come what may.

Silver, If that's on your 7850/270x your in the right ballpark. 1768 was my best on air.

to those of you with gtx970's you have to realize that the score I posted here http://hwbot.org/submission/2779295_ is the #1 score for a gtx970. I did change the bios for that score, but was within 25 points on the stock bios.
negative lod is the trick for heaven, the more you can throw at it the better your scores will be.
I am proud of that scores as its in a mini itx box with just 2 120mm fans blowing on the stock fans

with a software point from mandrake and being tired enough to have what little brain I have shut down and go on auto pilot, I turned the fans up to 100% and got my clocks up to 1300/2050 and that got me up to 3404 with no set lod.

Figured it was something like that, there was not much more I could squeeze in the nVidia driver, there might be a bit more to find but not much more. Will see if I can find some more time this week. With snow melting fast it's almost time to start cutting wood for next winter and sooner then I would like it's yard work time and spring clean up which we didn't do any of in the fall, should be fun.

this is in my 24/7 driver-work at home- bench rig so I can't go gonzo with it, but I still feel that I should be able to get within a 300-500 of him.

this is in my 24/7 driver-work at home- bench rig so I can't go gonzo with it, but I still feel that I should be able to get within a 300-500 of him.
Gonzo? Messing with LOD isn't going to screw it up just make sure you change it back for home/work usage.

Does anyone have a good profile for Nvidia inspector they can send me. I need to try something else. I tried to change LOD but it would not let me. Not sure if it would help or not.

or search for one named "inspector_lod", that ones allows me to go to -10

I haven't used that one yet Dejo but I think it does. It has lod mod in the name.

Back