• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: November HWBOT Prime.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's ok, Im not done... :)

EDIT: The other thing I notices is my cache was set at 3.3Ghz, his is 4.3Ghz... one point difference with 1000MHz/33% cache increase at the similar clocks and ram speeds... Not sure cache means anything here on these chips.

Last edited:
What speed did you run that last one E_D? Just curious , I know I noted earlier how well you did a 1.5G

That's ok, Im not done... :)

EDIT: The other thing I notices is my cache was set at 3.3Ghz, his is 4.3Ghz... one point difference with 1000MHz/33% cache increase at the similar clocks and ram speeds... Not sure cache means anything here on these chips.

Freeze it EarthDog ......... :thup:

Oh, I will beat his posted score on ambient...not worried there... Im just hoping I have a monster chip and can catch you with your chilly octo... muaaaaaaaaaahahahahah! :)

Might play with it a bit tomorrow if time. think I can run this bench at 5.7 if I put my mind to it :)

Really want to try to nail down some Catzilla and see what makes it tick. I am terrible at this

I know there's a way to put Android on your PC. Phones seem to score well. Maybe you can try that one.

How was it to install. I actually thought about trying it once and am curious as to the HWBot Prime scores you might get.

I have noticed a drop in score from 5060 to 4930 on my laptop on windows 8 when going to the 64bit java. not sure whats up there

I have noticed a drop in score from 5060 to 4930 on my laptop on windows 8 when going to the 64bit java. not sure whats up there

Maybe you need a newer JRE version?

rayraysfunhouse/fx-6350/H2O/5682.12

Going to go for more tomorrow or Saturday night when it's nice and cool out.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    566.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
6700 is my highest on this bench, hopefully this X5650 holds together for one more run... lol

What speed did you run that last one E_D? Just curious , I know I noted earlier how well you did a 1.5G

It's not 1.5GHz. When you have enabled EIST/C stages then it's always showing 1.5GHz in CPU-Z even though you can have high performance power profile enabled or anything else. In his case ratio was x37 or something so ~4.7GHz. Also MSI and sometimes other brand mobos are showing wrong cache clock. At 1700+MHz it wouldn't even boot if I'm right. There is some relation between cache and memory clock at which it's stable or can boot.

Back