• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MASSIVE DISCOUNT ON NEWEGG, 70% off on a Case!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got one. For that price I will sit on it until someone needs it.

Reviews are kind of scary lol. Some fixes listed that you will likely want to make:

Fan wire going to 3-way switch smoking and welded to others in the wire bundle. FIX: disconnect the fan speed switch.
Power supply clip gave out. FIX: open up and epoxy the power switch to the clip
Power supply detects short circuit. FIX: disconnect the USB 3.0 connector, short on a cheap looking PCB behind the top panel.

Got one. For that price I will sit on it until someone needs it.

Reviews are kind of scary lol. Some fixes listed that you will likely want to make:

Fan wire going to 3-way switch smoking and welded to others in the wire bundle. FIX: disconnect the fan speed switch.
Power supply clip gave out. FIX: open up and epoxy the power switch to the clip
Power supply detects short circuit. FIX: disconnect the USB 3.0 connector, short on a cheap looking PCB behind the top panel.

Well, makes sense as to why they are selling for 70% off :p

Don't let those reviews scare you, I have that case sitting at home (unused currently) and it's way better than the reviews make it out to be.
My only complaint was the lack of 140mm radiator support. Yeah, it states it supports them. No, it doesn't really (they just don't fit).
Other than that, the fan controller is a molex powered 5 way splitter with a hi/low speed switch. It works well.
Lots of build room. Lots of cooling support.
It's a nice case, especially at that price (looks like it's actually $19.50 plus FREE shipping!)

I've owned a Rosewill Blackhawk Mid tower for years, this case looks like it's the successor to it. Great case for the money at $20.00 it's a steal.

Back