• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1tb SP SD90 - $55

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
And now $52, wow!
Still at $52 - coming up on the 2 week mark since the initial posting.

How does Newegg handle permanent price drops these days? I've seen some vendors mark items as a "sale" then just not raise the price again. If NE is going that route I'll mark this as expired.

Slightly lower end to average. Just checked the 1TB version of the PNY drive in my desktop, the PNY has better reads, but the SP has better writes, and the PNY is currently $68 on Amazon.

The 2 TB at the same link is just as good a buy ($109) and the only one I would use at this point.

A great deal for your OS drive...

Personally I'd use a smaller higher end drive as an OS drive - a 1TB 990 Pro is currently in the same price range and will saturate a 4.0 4x slot. But it's still a good media/game/program drive.

is it still 2 day shipping?
any thing i've ordered recently hasnt had that option, i've also dropped prime since i live so close to a distro (and a 2nd soon) that they got here just as fast as "prime" shipping

Yeah, last I checked Amazon was shipping it direct.

Been debating on cancelling prime as well. My office is literally across the street from the local distribution center :shrug:

Back