• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mastercam 2018 - 2020 training

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

torin3

I know there are several other CNC guys on here. Given I have some CAD/CAM experience (Partmaker from about 6 years back), where are good places to learn how to use recent versions of Mastercam that aren't that spendy?

Thanks!

Seriously, I'll take youtube video links at this point.

At work if I can't progress forward in some way, it looks like I'll need to find new employment. And getting up to speed on Mastercam looks like the best option.

Shoot a PM to Archer0915. He just got a home use CNC & he might be able to help.

Sent him a PM. I see that he hasn't been on in a couple of days, so I'm not expecting an immediate response.

Thank you!

Sent him a PM. I see that he hasn't been on in a couple of days, so I'm not expecting an immediate response.

Thank you!

He still hasn't logged in. I wonder if he decided to go off-grid?

Well, it turns out thanks to COVID19, Mastercam is making training free through June. You need to set up an account, but they'll let you download a home/trial version to make it through the training:

https://university.mastercam.com/

Sorry, I have been very tied up. Considering the current situation I may have more time on my hands.

Back