• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Matrox TripleHead2Go -INSANE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No, it doesn't ruin everything, it makes it better. HL2 is rendered so that it is optimized for your left and right screens to be steeply angled relative to the center screen. By this I mean that the angle from the center screen should be 45 degrees or more. This wraps the view around your head and extends the virtual peripheral vision into your real peripheral vision.

Some games require more screen angling than others. The more angle required, the stranger screenshots look when they are displayed in a single flat plane.

JKeefe said:
No, it doesn't ruin everything, it makes it better. HL2 is rendered so that it is optimized for your left and right screens to be steeply angled relative to the center screen. By this I mean that the angle from the center screen should be 45 degrees or more. This wraps the view around your head and extends the virtual peripheral vision into your real peripheral vision.

Some games require more screen angling than others. The more angle required, the stranger screenshots look when they are displayed in a single flat plane.

It'll even happen at normal settings on normal single screens, I notice it on CS:S

Back