• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Merry International Caps Lock Day Everyone!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andyman902042 said:
NO...ONLY SENIORS CAN READ MESSAGES BEFORE AND AFTER EDITS AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU ORIGIONALLY POSTED "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" BUT THEN YOU QUICKLY CHANGED IT TO "LAIR!!!"

-ANDY

........................ :bang head :bang head :bang head

stan03 said:
........................ :bang head :bang head :bang head
lol I was just kidding, I'm not a senior. The only way I knew that you edited your post was because I had an email notification and it has the text of the post when it was posted. Then I saw your post had something else in it and I knew you edited it quickly because you had to have edited within 5 minutes of posting or else it would have said "last edited by....on....".

-Andy

Andyman902042 said:
lol I was just kidding, I'm not a senior. The only way I knew that you edited your post was because I had an email notification and it has the text of the post when it was posted. Then I saw your post had something else in it and I knew you edited it quickly because you had to have edited within 5 minutes of posting or else it would have said "last edited by....on....".

-Andy

gah, well i was thinking you might have seen the post, but the chances of that are just slim... i forgot about emails :rolleyes:

tom10167 said:
*wonders why he's not a senior*

Hmm..just keep up the good posts and it will come eventually.

You really aren't missing out on much though, as far as I know it is just a secret forum area no one else has access to, so they can crap in there (I was told it was a bathroom ??? ), they can bypass the censoring, meaning their words will be censored, but if they choose they can read censored words, they can post polls, they can edit thread titles and if they get picked they have the option of becoming an OCF janitor. :D

NO...ONLY SENIORS CAN READ MESSAGES BEFORE AND AFTER EDITS AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU ORIGIONALLY POSTED "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" BUT THEN YOU QUICKLY CHANGED IT TO "LAIR!!!"

-ANDY

LOL! Don't you just hate it when you accidently say something you didn't want to say, then you go to quickly edit it and someone had already quoted it? :bang head

Mods and admins can edit the quote though....and yes...I have seen that before :D .

BTW, I might note that this thread does not really have a chance if my dream rig thread was even questionable about being on the chatty side for O/Community. Oh well...im not a mod. :)

Back on topic, I Gooooooogled and there actually is a caps lock day! I thought you were kidding.

OK, WELL THE CAPS LOCK DAY IS QUITE INTERESTING, WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD THINK UP OF THIS THING, AND MORE INTERESTINGLY, WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD "CELEBRATE" IT? I CHOOSE TO CELEBRATE IT SIMPLY BECAUSE I AM ON A SUN COMPUTER AND HIT WHAT I THOUGHT WAS "CONTROL".

p.s. for those of you who dont know, Control and Caps lock are switched on a sun keyboard, and the tilde and backslash are above the backspace key. And the escape key is where the tilde should be. . . there is a secret "blank" key where the escape key should be. Weird stuff. . .

tom10167 said:
Ok seriously, how are you all typing in caps lock??
newbie3.jpg

JUST KIDDING :D

:stares at keyboard:
Capslock on : Is It Working Yet? Nooo, That Didn't Do It.
Hold shift down: IS IT WORKING YET?
Capslock off: is it working yet? nope.
Hold Head? Yep, that works too.
Alt code: alt 0176 °? Blast, that didn't do it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back