• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Micro$oft Access

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Drexel Univ. Est. Cost of attendance for this year is $28,500.00. I graduate in March 2007.

I don't see it that way. I don't want to be some drone that only knows how to do my job and thats it. I find it intersting to just know things. Maybe its just me but I am positive there are other out there who do the same. Actually, before I got into college for IT, my other two choice were pilot or auto mechanic so yes, I do know the requirement for your job and they are very high standards.

I guess its just a person's morals and the way they were brought up. I never cheated on a test and never will. I am more proud that I got where I am by either failing or succeding on my own and not have someone else do it for me.

Also, congratulations for passing and yes I honor you for your dedication but being proud of cheating to get where you are is not exactly the best attitude to have in life. It may work, but will someday ruin you.

Back