• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Micro Refrigeration Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not sure about w/c, but i know the refrigerated cases tend to have issues keeping up with the heat output of high end CPUs and GPUs.

If you have a CPU that has a TDP of 200 watts, and a GPU with the same, you'd need 400 watts of cooling for those two alone. Then you'd need to also remove the heat from the hdds, motherboard, PSU, etc to get the inside of the case down to ambient. Then you'd need MORE cooling power to pull it below ambient.

Wow thats some case!

Wonder how it would fair running a high-end system 24/7?

Then again if Thermaltake water cooling is anything to go buy I wouldn't expect it to last long :p or be any good for that matter :rolleyes:

Ok then.

What watercool Kit or parts would you suggest for an I7 2600k. I built a WC system a few years ago with a dangerden block but have have not been following the market.

I have an antec 800 case i can mod to whatever specs i need. My budget is up to 500$ for the WC system. Thanks

Ok then.

What watercool Kit or parts would you suggest for an I7 2600k. I built a WC system a few years ago with a dangerden block but have have not been following the market.

I have an antec 800 case i can mod to whatever specs i need. My budget is up to 500$ for the WC system. Thanks

Head over to our WC forum, this is more of the Air forum.

There is a bounty of guides etc up top, give them a read.
:welcome:

Back