• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MicroATX Intel Mobos...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Eye_Carumba

Registered
Hey guys, been out of the scene a while, but it's time to get back in the PC building game.

I'm jumping on the Antec Aria bandwagon but I'm having a tough time finding a good MicroATX mobo. It's going to me geared towards being a silent PC, and I probably won't overclock it. I have another PC that's more performance oriented.

This mobo doesn't need to have onboard video, but it does have to have an AGP slit, since I'm going to put an old AIW7500 I have kicking around in it. I also have some strange preference for Intel chipsets, but I'll be open minded here...

Thanks for the suggestions in advance!

I am also really considering building a computer with this case, just nervous about the power supply. I am looking at the MSI "K8TM-ILSR" K8T800 for the motherboard. Newegg has them for a good price

Back