• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Modded bios for Rampage Extreme (775/x48)?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

funsoul

Hi Folks

Would anyone here have (or know where to get) a modded bios for this old 775 board? Ket made one a while back but I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

If anyone has Ket's bios (or any other tested, modded bios for this mobo) they could share it'd be very much appreciated.

tia!

You may want to hit up a bios forum and ask someone to make a new bios with all the updated firmware for the controllers. Either that or read the tutorial on how to do it then do it yourself. It isn't too hard they have made tools to change everything out.

I think this is under the guise of benchmarking, not compatibility of controllers and what not? I tried my google foo and failed... sorry FS.

I tried mine too. I've found signs of the existence of at least one modded BIOS (beyond the high scores with P4 based chips, which are sign enough), but I can't find any actual files.

Thanks folks!

Certainly appreciate the ideas, thoughts and google foo! Yeah...not so sure I want to start messing around with mobo bios (although the vga bios mod was a breeze once I had all the directions). Searched for but couldn't find detailed 'best benching' settings for the board.

Guess I was hoping for the easy way :/

Back