• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Monero, XMR (aka MRO)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, something's up with that pool so I've gone to pool.cryptoescrow.eu instead.

So, does anybody know how to disable mining one 1 out of 3 cards using claymore's miner? I've tried -d 1,2 and my daily driver is still just about unusable when I start the miner.

-d12 but sometimes the cards are out of order. For some reason it reverses the order of my cards. :shrug:

So, does anybody know how to disable mining one 1 out of 3 cards using claymore's miner? I've tried -d 1,2 and my daily driver is still just about unusable when I start the miner.

Use -di to include only the ones you want.

Example: -di 1 includes only GPU 1, -di 04 includes GPU 0 and 4, and so on...

Works fine for me.

I didn't know the format was di. Thanks OW, that is working fine for me now.

Running close to 3 Kh/s. Hopefully they will find a block soon. It is about 7 hours since the last one.

I reckon something's up at the cryptoescrow pool too - no way does it have this much hashrate with no blocks found in the past 7 hours.

Will wait and see - right now, I don't think there are any other decent options with moneropool still being DDoS'd.

Edit - enough time wasted. Now at http://mro.extremepool.org/

Last edited:
I reckon something's up at the cryptoescrow pool too - no way does it have this much hashrate with no blocks found in the past 7 hours.

Will wait and see - right now, I don't think there are any other decent options with moneropool still being DDoS'd.

Edit - enough time wasted. Now at http://mro.extremepool.org/

Switched as well.

Something didn't look right ;)
A shame extremepool's high diff port doesn't work.

My 270x is having a fun time on the low diff 200 port :-/
EDIT: There we go, vardiff kicked in :p

Back at moneropool.org for the night. Not one of the others I've tried today has their act together and the big ones are all getting DDoS'd.

Still waiting on some news beyond "we're working on it" from cryptoescrow. 14 hours and counting with no blocks reported found.

I switch to extremepool.org and so far have gotten about 3 XMR/MRO just overnight.

Back at moneropool.org for the night. Not one of the others I've tried today has their act together and the big ones are all getting DDoS'd.

Still waiting on some news beyond "we're working on it" from cryptoescrow. 14 hours and counting with no blocks reported found.

well, I did receive 0.005 MRO from them :-/

I made 0.2 MRO since I started at extremepool, but something changed my power settings, so my rig went to sleep mode after 1 hour! :mad:

Needless to say I'm pissed because I didn't change that setting...
Must be some program or something :shrug:

Now, have you guys seen the market on Poloniex? :drool:
Keeps rising!

Cryptoescrow is fixed so I'm back there now. Mined 1.5 overnight at moneropool, but it's having issues again so I have no idea how steady things have been there.

Managed to get the rig that now has the Asus 270 up to the proper 240 h/s by reverting to the 13.12 drivers, so I'm tempted to do that on the main rig so the 7950 will finally wake up and hash properly.

Silver_Pharaoh; said:
Now, have you guys seen the market on Poloniex? :drool:
Keeps rising!

I am pretty excited about that, since xmr is one of the things that I bought into recently as I tried to diversify out of litecoin. I just wish the rest of my buy orders had gone through. Now I don't know whether to raise my buys or wait for a dip that may not come for a while.

13.12 drivers brought the 7950 up to 375 h/s. Can't argue with that :D

It's about to dip down...I think it can go down to 0.0053, and if it drops below that line it will reach 0.0048, but it's a 44% chance. I can also rebound from there during the day up, or go up from now to 0.0061 and rebound and go back down to 0.0053+.

TL;DR: if price < 0.0053 then buy @ 0.0048-0.005. If price = 0.0062+-0.0002, sell, then buy back at 0.0053 give or take. (today's forecast, 12h timeframe)

;)

I'm going to try and hold half of what I mine - can't afford to do the day trading gamble on my current level of income.

The calculator at the cryptoescrow pool says I should be doing around 5 XMR a day at current speed, so if I get anywhere near that I'll be fine. Unfortunately, I think that calculator is not very accurate - earnings since I went back there only support about 2 a day. Too early to tell for sure. Only been back there for 2 hours, only 1 hour with the 7950 hashing properly.

Let's hope cryptoescrow pool stay up.
I don't like switching this often :-/

Finally got the Monero blockchain all sync'd up too!

Moneropool.org is shutting down for good due to the DDoS attacks.

Back