• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Monero, XMR (aka MRO)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Joining the group now. Going to get my machines switched over tonight if I have some time. All of my machines only got me . 013 btc yesterday on x13.

At this point, I'll settle for a miner that works consistently... just found out the 4GB and 2GB 270X rig hasn't been hashing all afternoon. So, I still have no idea what I should be getting per day. Hope it all stays working now.

Looks like the 4GB card also isn't being fully utilized - the miner only reports 3GB.

Would love to see support for this algo added to SGMiner.

I have been selling litecoin for xmr at polo over the last week or so. Putting low bids and getting the occasional order. I am not sure if it was an accident or what, but someone just bought xmr for 1.5 Ltc each!! Teach me not to put a sell wall up when sell book is so thin....

I'm waiting for the dip to buy some more...XMR looks really good so far.

Sold at 0.0055, after buying at 0.00509 and some at 0.00531.

Will buy back lower, rinse and repeat. ;)

Last edited:
It's about to dip down...I think it can go down to 0.0053, and if it drops below that line it will reach 0.0048, but it's a 44% chance. I can also rebound from there during the day up, or go up from now to 0.0061 and rebound and go back down to 0.0053+.

TL;DR: if price < 0.0053 then buy @ 0.0048-0.005. If price = 0.0062+-0.0002, sell, then buy back at 0.0053 give or take. (today's forecast, 12h timeframe)

;)

Nailed it...Today's low 0.0046 :thup:

Gained 0.077btc, waiting for a low to buy back my stash.

I put my buys too low...
Am I too cheap or too greedy? :)

I will let them sit. I got benching stuff to do...

Okay everything I have is on Monero netting about 3500h/s, I have a 7950 sitting unused right now that I may try to setup tomorrow. It is all currently pointed at cryptoescrow. If there is a better place let me know.

I also found that running the GUI wallet killed my home network. I let the block chain download and then closed it. Looks like it is reaching out way too much or something.

I put my buys too low...
Am I too cheap or too greedy? :)

I will let them sit. I got benching stuff to do...

What's too low? I posted my pivot, resistance and support calculations...See for yourself, google "how to calculate pivot point, forex" and you'll find a useful calculator.
Then watch price action to see what the market's doing, you want to buy when there's activity building up, and sell at the climax, just after the momentum starts slowing down.

Then buy back at a strong price level, a support zone.

Okay everything I have is on Monero netting about 3500h/s, I have a 7950 sitting unused right now that I may try to setup tomorrow. It is all currently pointed at cryptoescrow. If there is a better place let me know.

I also found that running the GUI wallet killed my home network. I let the block chain download and then closed it. Looks like it is reaching out way too much or something.

It uses up a lot of upload and ram...

I'm actually not minding the command line wallet right now - took some getting used to, but it makes me feel all hacker-ey when I use it :D

Sold 1.5 before the low point for 0.008 now that it looks like 3 per day is a reasonable expectation. If I clear that number by 7pm tomorrow, I'll probably sell half and hold the rest. I like that it's so profitable, but my instincts are still to stockpile some.

Looks like all of my miners stopped at 11:55 (2.5 hours ago) just restarted them. No sign of failure on my PCs side just stopped. Sigh. If the mining programs can't be stable then I may as well stick with x11/x13

Edit less than a minute after restart there apparently is now 'an issue with the devfee connection' that has forced it to stop mining.

Cool...

Last edited:
Looks like Extremepool.org is now 7 hours without a block. Also, looks like one of my machines went down. I'm down to 1Kh/s

Sold my 0.3 XMR at 0.0055 the other day.
Not bad considering my rig was down for 8+ hours :D

Back