• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Monolith Liquid Spark amp - $50

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Are you still happy with yours? I'm still happy with the Magni2, it even drives my tiny sensitive bookshelf speakers to a soothing level (if not a banging level). The only time I have trouble is with lectures.

In a way I'm happy. Switched over from the Magni Uber, and if it works for you I might even say stick with it.

The Magni almost seemed a touch warmer at low to mid volumes, but couldn't handle planers as it started clipping at mid to high volumes. The Liquid Spark seems to be able to put out more power before hitting that wall.

So it really depends on what you're looking for, if you're happy with the Magni it might be worth it just for curiosity but there really isn't a reason to switch beyond that.

Last edited:
Fair enough. As good of a deal as it is, I think I'll stick with what's working now. I think if anything it would make more sense to get an appropriate amp for the bookshelf speakers, but looking around I haven't found anything that jumps at me for the price.

Back