• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

More dell Coupons

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGreySpectre

Dell Home has new promos on PCs. NO tax in many states. Free shipping. Current specials expire Th 4/27

$500 off with select online Inspiron Notebooks $1499+
Coupon Code: $H$TPQ35K8L02W Exp Th 5/5/05 5:59am CT or earlier
$600 off with select online Inspiron Notebooks $1749+
Coupon Code: Q9TWSCGPRL4RSP Exp Th 5/5/05 5:59am CT or earlier
$750 off with select online Inspiron Notebooks $1999+
Coupon Code: NSHFXB?R6$BSD2 Exp Th 5/5/05 5:59am CT or earlier

just more dell coupons
i just used tehr 750off to buy a new Inspiron 9300

i'm waiting for the 750s to come back. someone from this fourm said they'll be haveing a season sale soon. and 750 off 1500 was jus monthly sale. i wana wait for the season sale. if they ever have one.

$750 coupons are not guaranteed to be available at any time. Typically they're offered around the financial quarters to pad sales numbers.

There have been many more coupons than usual lately - a good indication sales may be down for Dell and they're trying desperately to get people 'in the loop' buying their products (which I gladly use and have had zero issues with thus far in 18 months and 2 desktop machines ;) ).

Pinky said:
$750 coupons are not guaranteed to be available at any time. Typically they're offered around the financial quarters to pad sales numbers.

i know but i'm not in a hurry. they'll come back one of these days. and hopefully i'll have enough money to buy it when it comes. unlike this time :(

can these coupons be used with with dell canada?

probably not, seems to happen that way.

Shuzzy - they're Dell.com coupons only. I'm in Ontario and recently grabbed a 9300 from the 750/1500 deal. I had the laptop shipped to a UPS store in NY State, and called my credit card company to add the UPS Store's address to my credit card file. It was only an hour's drive to pick it up, and the order came through just fine. If you are close to the US border, you might want to give it a try.

Another option is if you have a friend in the states, have it shipped to them then they can ship it to you. You could also try asking to see if anyone on OCforums would do this, i know there is a guy doing it for newegg

Be sure that when you have the US citizen ship it to Canada that they indicate it's a "warranty replacement" item on the customs paperwork. Declare the value for insurance but not value for customs. Otherwise you'll have to pay a hefty duty. ;)

Not that I would ever try and succeed at doing such a thing... :rolleyes:

anyone ever tried transferring a warranty from Dell? I bought a 2005fpw for a friend of mine and now they won't let me transfer the warranty to his name since there is no service tag for monitors. Apparently they can do it for systems, but not monitors. Anyone ever gotten this to work?

Posidon42 said:
anyone ever tried transferring a warranty from Dell? I bought a 2005fpw for a friend of mine and now they won't let me transfer the warranty to his name since there is no service tag for monitors. Apparently they can do it for systems, but not monitors. Anyone ever gotten this to work?

well if its a friend close to u u could always get it back from him when its broken and fix it under ur name. i think they won't cus they are cheap like that.

Back