• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

More fun with Clarkdale :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MIAHALLEN

Back from vacation, and I just had my first benching session last night...feels good :santa:

Retail CPU at -145C to -155C, on a P55A-UD7

CPU clocks are strong, but this thing has to have the weakest DMI bus on the planet, any setting over x12 fails to post :mad:

CPU-Z-4.jpg

SPI1M02-1.jpg

SPI32M03.jpg

PiFast01-2.jpg

3D0504.jpg

Thanks guys....plenty are doing better, but they're all using ES chips....this is one of the strongest retails so far :cool:

Cold bug mod is done...I've had issues with Cold Boot Bug (CBB) between -120 and -150C...Cold Bug (CB) is between -160 and -165C.

Most of the time I was benching around -150C....I spent the last 4L of LN2 this morning getting my QPI/DMI bus up to speed :D

PiFast04.jpg

SPI1M05.jpg

SPI32M06.jpg

BTW - that last SS shows 6m 26sec for SuperPI 32M.....that's the current record for a retail Clarkdale :thup:

MIAH great work dude. Makes me want to get back in the game bad. Although I sold my single stage to Rdrash matt and my kayl LN2 container on XS.. :(

Keep up the good work.

Back