• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Most memorable video game deaths.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah I felt cheated on that one, no way John's dieing unless the game cheats us and goes to the cut scene. He was too good for that!

That was it for me. RDR is one of the only video games that got me attatched to the characters to the point where I cared about them and didn't want some to die and wanted some to die.

When he died it was a shocker, but it wasn't just that but how brutal it actually was. He got lit up by like 20 bullets and it showed him gurgling blood and choking on it, it was a very graphic scene. I hated the FBI guy, I forget his name.

He got his though, I didn't kill him in the dual, I took a different method to kill him.

I agree with the one about Dom's wife in Gears of War 2. That scene could have been so much more powerful if the voice acting was good.

Back