• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Motherboard mods

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

matas17

So I've been looking for PCI-E x16 dust covers like the ones Asus Sabertooth z77 has and some sort of heatshield for Asus Rampage IV Extreme. I've had that motherboard for over 4 years and my new build is mainly gone be black/purple and red doesnt really go into it that well. So was wondering if anyone can point me to where i could find PCIE x16 slot dust covers, mainly would prefer plastic ones so i could paint them. Since i guess rubber ones would be hard to paint.

So I've been looking for PCI-E x16 dust covers like the ones Asus Sabertooth z77 has and some sort of heatshield for Asus Rampage IV Extreme. I've had that motherboard for over 4 years and my new build is mainly gone be black/purple and red doesnt really go into it that well. So was wondering if anyone can point me to where i could find PCIE x16 slot dust covers, mainly would prefer plastic ones so i could paint them. Since i guess rubber ones would be hard to paint.

Moddiy.com Lamptron PCIE x-16 Slot Protective Cover

I've seen guys on YouTube make their own motherboard armor with plexiglass. Add a cost of paint in a color of your choice and some of them turn out pretty nice. Minimal tool are necessary as well. Definitely the cheaper option (provided you have basic tools to cut the plexiglass).

I've seen guys on YouTube make their own motherboard armor with plexiglass. Add a cost of paint in a color of your choice and some of them turn out pretty nice. Minimal tool are necessary as well. Definitely the cheaper option (provided you have basic tools to cut the plexiglass).

Yeah I saw a guy on YT make their own mobo cover and stuff out of plexi. Pretty neat.

Back