• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mounting android file system ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
With the phones USB cable connected to the PC, just select "Disk drive" as the connection type.

ya that just gets you to the usb storage of an android phone.... not the actual file system.

Android commander is fuggin tight btw! never knew there was such thing! always did all my playing around in CMD line via adb!

iv'e never used this myself, but you can get into a shell if its rooted.

and you can send / recieve (push / pull) from the android sdk via ADB

yeah played around with android commander, pretty much makes a gui file management of the android system using adb back end commands. Works rather well i must say.

yeah played around with android commander, pretty much makes a gui file management of the android system using adb back end commands. Works rather well i must say.

i've used root file explorer before when i had to play with my tablet and had to do something with wpa_supplicant, but that was all

Back