• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED MSI BIOS issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It really sounds like its 'stuck' on your "TV" and overscan or something is set and cant let go of it once it hits "3D".

I cannot get anything to show up on screen using HDMI either.

Any chance you can reinstall your OS or have a spare HDD available to reinstall? I bet that would solve it...

I really thought it was going to work for a minute, it was on the Microsoft Windows load screen a little longer, but then the screen went blank and back to a blank screen. I will RMA the card to MSI. Will update in about a month when I get it back...

Sooooooooooo does that mean you tried to reinstall your OS?

Yeah sorry, I pulled the sata cable to my SSD, and then installed the OS to my storage drive. I updated the video drivers, and rebooted with no Luck. I am going to just return it to MSI. I discussed with their tech support and they thought it is most likely the the card. Thanks for your help!

Back in Business

I got my Video Card back from MSI. Everything seems to be working fine now, thanks all that repsponded!

Back