• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Multi Mod for A7N266-VM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thanks for the link :) i've got a multi mod up to 18x running on my a7m266. really useful for overclocking the aiuga 1800 :D

I've done this too, haven't changed the multi since the chip is locked, but got my 1600+ running 168FSB great.

-Rav

Rav said:
I've done this too, haven't changed the multi since the chip is locked, but got my 1600+ running 168FSB great.

-Rav

Rav, is yours a 5-fid mod too i wonder?

Rav said:

-Rav

All you A7N266-VM overclockers, are they using the internal graphics, or an AGP card? I intend to overclock and still use the internal graphics, will I reach 166 MHz and above? I won't use it for any 3D like gaming, only office work.

Rav said:

:confused:

Not sure what you mean.

-Rav

i wondered whether your mod was similar to the one described in john carcich's site http://www.beachlink.com/candjac/TbredDecode0.htm. it involves constructing a simple small daughterboard which connects to 7 pins on the socket for the 5 fids (0.5x-8x), vcore and ground. so, one could then change multipliers up to 18x on the daughterboard. i did this for a7m266, which doesn't allow multiplier change and no official support >2200+. haven't had a chance so far test on a faster tbred (e.g., 2700)...one day i hope.... :)

Looks like you can't use the multipliers with this mod only opens some bus speeds. Right?

When you cut the hardwired jumper between the left and middle positions on the JEN jumper block and soldered the middle and right positions together.

7keys said:
When you cut the hardwired jumper between the left and middle positions on the JEN jumper block and soldered the middle and right positions together.

I soldered the jumper mod and BIOS shows I can adjust multiplier and FSB. But on my unlocked Tbred-B 1700+ the multipliers still don't work, is that so? Any way to get the multipliers to work via BIOS? FSB works.

Back